The Toxic Arms bolt carrier group (BCG) is the lifeline of your AR-15.
Designed for AR-15 and M16 builds, this group features high-end retaining and firing pin, gas key, and expert assembly, machined from 9310 alloy and laser engraved.
This high quality bolt carrier group works better and provides longer lasting performance for your rifle build.
This Bolt Carrier Group will work on many calibers including 5.56, .223, 300 Blackout, 350 Legend and more.
It will come in its retail box.
- This Bolt Carrier group is complete and ready to go!!
- Bolt precision machined from 9310 alloy; carburized/case hardened & shot peened
- Ultrasonically cleaned and Nitrided
- Extractor, machined 4140 Tool steel alloy, hardened and Nitrided
- Extractor Pin, precision machined and ground AMS6440/52100 Bearing grade steel retaining pin
- Extractor Spring, 5 coil, ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock, stress relieved, Tensile Strength of 393,000 PSI Max, 80 Durometer Per AMS-R-6855 black insert
- Extractor Spring O-Ring, Viton (FKM) Fluoropolymer Elastomer
- Ejector, S7 shock resistant tool steel alloy, hardened, shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430, manganese phosphate
- Ejector Spring, ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock, heat treated, stress relieved – Tensile Strength of 376,000 PSI Minimum
- Gas Rings, Steel Corrosion Resistant Per AMS 5906 – X3
- Carrier machined from 8620 alloy, full auto profile, heat treated, ultrasonically cleaned and Nitrided
- Gas Key machined from 4130 chromoly steel alloy, heat treated and Nitrided
- Socket Cap Head Screw, steel, grade 4037 per ASTM, heat treated & manganese phosphate 2x
- Gas Key is installed with Permatex aviation gasket sealer, torqued to 55-foot pounds, pneumatically steaked and break away tests performed to spec
- Cam Pin, precision machined 4340 chromoly steel alloy, heat treated and Nitrided
- Firing Pin, precision machined 8740 steel alloy, heat treated, precision ground & hard chrome plate
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin, carbon steel ASTM A510, heat treated & manganese phosphate
- All material, components and packaging made in the USA with the tightest of tolerances.