Your lower receiver is the most crucial component in the development of your AR-15. That said, it’s important to invest in a precision-machined part to ensure better, more reliable performance over time.
- Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
- Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodize Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal – Eddy current & Taber Abrasion tests performed to ensure coating integrity
- Precision broached magazine well
- Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
- Inert ceramic media blast for uniform finish
- “MULTI” caliber specification for build versatility
- AR-15 model designation
- Text precision CNC machined prior to anodize
- Laser Marked E2 Logo
- All material, components and packaging made in the USA
(1) AR-15 Lower Receiver – Hard Coat Anodized (Ready for assembly)
E2 Armory is committed to providing the highest quality firearm components that meet all rigorous military specifications while being competitively.